Colloidal copper nanocomplexes 50 ppm
COLLOIDAL COPPER NANOCOMPLEXES 50 PPM
- aqueous colloid of copper nanoxomplexes with very high and long-lasting effectiveness,
- provides bactericidal and fungicidal activity,
- ensures the increase of microbiological safety and hygiene, and therefore reduction of work-space operating costs,
- microbiological effectiveness over 90%,
- contains components that are safe for health,
- intended as an additive to household chemicals, cosmetics, as well as to plant protection agents, which increases the attractiveness of the product providing additional microbiological protection,
- in order to ensure proper microbiological activity, the suggested colloid content in the finished product should be in the range of 5-15%,
- environmentally friendly colloid replacing chlorine-based agents.
Form: lucid yellow and amber colloid
Composition: demineralized water, copper complexes
Silver contents: 50ppm (+/- 5ppm)
Expiration date: 6 month from the production date (under proper storage conditions).
Application: Mix precisely with a target product. Product packed in canisters with capacity of 5 liters. It must be protected against sun and cannot be left in a strong electromagnetic field.